Blouse: Vintage ( similar here) | Necklace: Vintage Chanel (similar here) | Pants: Express (sold out, similar here) | Belt: Vintage Versace (similar here)
1. I love to cook.
2. I’m not great at it.
3. My husband, Jeffrey, is an amazing cook, so everything around what I make tastes great.
4. I speak 7 languages, and have a dual citizenship (German/American).
5. I am a mother to a wonderful toddler boy, named Kingston.
6. I am a dog whisperer, especially to Silky and/or Yorkshire Terriers.
7. I feel naked when I don’t wear nail polish.
8. I have a handbag obsession (or call it addiction).
9. I tried being a vegetarian three times, and failed miserably.
10. I’ve done karaoke once in my life, at a wedding, and sucked at it (but secretly enjoyed it).
11. Shocker! I’m not a natural blonde!
12. I’m no fun when I’m hungry.
13. The Bible is my favorite book.
14. I can eat rice every day.
15. I’m half Asian (Filipino).
16. I don’t like plain water.
17. I recently started drinking seltzer water because the carbonation tricks my brain into thinking I’m drinking soda instead.
18. I’m only 5’4.
19. I love the outdoors.
20. My first concert was “Take That”, a boy band from the UK.
21. My first celeb crush was on ‘Home Alone’ star, Macaulay Culkin.
22. I love peonies.
23. My son loves to jump on me like a trampoline, and it hurts.
24. I love to laugh (the louder the better).
25. My biggest treasure are my diaries (I started writing at the tender age of 7).