I’ve put together a post where I’m sharing 10 things you didn’t know about me. I personally love reading these types of posts, so I hope you enjoy finding out some new facts about yours truly! Let’s get started, shall we?
1) I’m an Extroverted Introvert which means I’m very selective with my social calendar. I’m about true connections and dislike small talks.
2) I’m an avid reader. Some of my favorite books are “Pillars of the Earth” by Ken Follet and “The Alchemist” by Paulo Coehlo.
3) I’m a home buddy. I love spending time with my family – they are my best friends.
4) I graduated top of my class in high school and graduated with honors in college. I’ve always been very ambitious.
5) I speak 7 languages, one of them being Latin.
6. I’m bi-racial. I’m half German and half Filipino.
7. I grew up with no animals but I certainly made up for it now: I have three dogs, a Silky Terrier, a Yorkshire Terrier and a Chihuahua.
8. My favorite plant I grow in my garden is peonies.
9. My name is Vanessa Anja, with “Anja” (Russian variation of Anna) being my dad’s choice and and initially wanting my first name to be it.
10. I’ve known my husband for 14 years.
What about you?! Tell me something about YOU! Comment below with at least one interesting fact about you!
As always, thanks much for stopping by & have a great weekend!
SHOP THE POST
DRESS (sold out similar HERE)