It’s that time: I’m packing away my sweaters and pulling out the sundresses! If your summer selection is uninspiring, spice things up with this amazing, fabfound romper from Marshalls. It’s super chic and yet plays with tradition to produce the best in chic weekend wear! To balance this look I decided to wear my gladiator sandals to help me carry through the season in style!
As always, thanks for stopping by and have a fab day!
Happy Tuesday, lovelies! Today, I’m wearing H&M’s 2011 Conscious Collection Dress (which is made from 100 percent recycled polyester) on this sunny day! As part of H&M’s ongoing focus on sustainability, the Swedish fashion giant introduced the Conscious Collection back in April of 2011, a line of apparel for women, men and children, made from environmentally-adapted and greener materials such as organic cotton, Tencel® and recycled polyester. Honestly, I’m obsessed with this dress, it creates such a beautiful and romantic feel due to it’s lace and broderie anglaise.
PS: How fab is this sun hat? I purchased it at Target and I’m in love with it!
As always, thanks for stopping by and have fabulous day! See you back here on Thursday!
1. I love to cook.
2. I’m not great at it.
3. My husband, Jeffrey, is an amazing cook, so everything around what I make tastes great.
4. I speak 7 languages, and have a dual citizenship (German/American).
5. I am a mother to a wonderful toddler boy, named Kingston.
6. I am a dog whisperer, especially to Silky and/or Yorkshire Terriers.
7. I feel naked when I don’t wear nail polish.
8. I have a handbag obsession (or call it addiction).
9. I tried being a vegetarian three times, and failed miserably.
10. I’ve done karaoke once in my life, at a wedding, and sucked at it (but secretly enjoyed it).
11. Shocker! I’m not a natural blonde!
12. I’m no fun when I’m hungry.
13. The Bible is my favorite book.
14. I can eat rice every day.
15. I’m half Asian (Filipino).
16. I don’t like plain water.
17. I recently started drinking seltzer water because the carbonation tricks my brain into thinking I’m drinking soda instead.
18. I’m only 5’4.
19. I love the outdoors.
20. My first concert was “Take That”, a boy band from the UK.
21. My first celeb crush was on ‘Home Alone’ star, Macaulay Culkin.
22. I love peonies.
23. My son loves to jump on me like a trampoline, and it hurts.
24. I love to laugh (the louder the better).
25. My biggest treasure are my diaries (I started writing at the tender age of 7).