Jumpsuits are, without a doubt, a statement style. The head-to-toe, all-in-one garment is my favorite summer piece! It creates a striking look that moves beyond a simple dress or pants. It is the easiest piece of clothing to pull off, and this green jumpsuit is no exception! Continue reading on how I wear a jumpsuit like a street style star.
I fell in love with this jumpsuit ever since I laid my eyes on it. Like dresses, jumpsuits come in many styles, so part of pulling off this look is all about finding the right jumpsuit for you. This green jumpsuit literally called my name—I chose this sleek and well-tailored style because I was drawn to its beautiful color. Since the color in itself works as a “statement” I decided to add minimal accessories to complete the look.
How to Wear a Jumpsuit
- If you are tall, select a wide-leg jumpsuit.
- If you are short, choose a cropped style.
- For a formal event, pick a sleek and well-tailored jumpsuit that flatters your figure, like this green jumpsuit.
- For a cool casual look, wear a loose-fit jumpsuit (perfect for hot summer days!).
- Add fashionable accessories, such as jewelry, shoes and belts, or use layering to add interest.
So if you’re looking to add some serious style to your weekend wardrobe, you can’t overlook this green casual jumpsuit. Relaxed, super comfortable and oh-so-chic, this jumpsuit is the perfect item to get you out of your jeans and t-shirt rut.
Shop the post