But I don’t want to be Debbie Downer now hence I want to talk a few things that made me happy these past few months.
Things I’ve Enjoyed This Summer
- I finally started kayaking this summer! I was able to buy one (I got lucky because because most retailers were sold out!). I already spent many beautiful days on the lake.
- I’ve been to the beach twice.
- I caught up on reading. So far I’ve finished 3 books.
- I started gardening.
- Deep cleaned the house.
- Got myself a new car.
- Started a new job in marketing (and I LOVE it!).
- Made lots of rock art with my boys.
- Deepened my friendships.
- I’ve been drinking 2L of water a day (my mom will be SO proud!).
SHOP THE POST
What have you been up to this summer? I’d love to hear from you and thank you for your patience as I’m trying to figure out when I’ll be posting on a regular schedule again. I promise that we’ll be back to normal posting schedules soon.
What Would V Wear is definitely here to stay!